Monday, March 18, 2013

In the Zone...the Minecraft Zone!

Jaron had Peter come over after school today to "hang out" because at his age he no longer has "play dates". Jantzen and Jaedyn had to join in on the fun too, but I wasn't hearing any noises coming from anywhere in the house that would indicate there were children present. I went searching for signs of life and this is what I stumbled upon...

 photo DSC07588.jpg
 
 All four kids were zoned in on their Kindles, Jaedyn was on Jaron's phone, playing Minecraft together. Not a single one of them acknowledged me when I walked in the door. I'm wondering if I should be worried about this or if I should be happy that there isn't any fighting or arguing going on. 
 
I do think it's funny and cute how much Jaedyn loves playing Minecraft with her brothers and their friends. She's pretty much an expert at it!

No comments: