Monday, March 11, 2013

My Little Tiger-Monkey!

My little Jaedybug has so much personality. Today I had to take some pictures at the school for the "Tiger of the Month" awards and Jaedyn always has to be my little model before I can take any of the kids' pictures. I guess she's just practicing for when she gets chosen as "Tiger of the Month". She only has one more year before she starts going to school with her big brother Jantzen. 

 photo DSCN6216.jpg
 
 Later on we had to go to Jaron's school to pick up his carpool. While we wait for him to come out, we just hang out and play around. Today Jaedyn decided she was really going to "hang out"...
 
 photo DSC07570.jpg
 
 
 photo DSC07569.jpg
 
 Luckily she doesn't weigh very much so nothing broke. Did I forget to mention that she made monkey noises as she was swinging?!?! She also said, "Look mom, I'm a monkey like Jansa!". Silly girl!!

No comments: