Jantzen's teacher has been having some of the advanced kids in class do extra projects every month. They are usually supposed to be on a book they've read, but this month she had them choose a president to research.
Jantzen chose President George W. Bush to do his project on because that's who was president the year he was born. He found all the required information that his teacher listed and then he decided to present it as a power point. I hate to admit this, but I had no idea how to do a power point because I've never had to do one. Luckily for Jantzen, Jaron knew all about them because he's had to do several of them when he was in GATE. So, Jaron taught Jantzen how to input all the information and how to add animation to his power point.
Jantzen presented his power point to his class today and he did an awesome job! His teacher loved it and he was the only one who did his project this way, so his classmates thought it was cool.
(Sorry, this photo is a little fuzzy because I had to take it with my iPod in the dark so I wouldn't distract anyone)



No comments:
Post a Comment