Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Since the kids didn't get enough candy yesterday on their egg hunt, the Easter Bunny left some more goodies for them overnight...

 photo DSCN6727_zps43a85c4e.jpg
 
 The kids were so excited to wake up and see what they got.  I think it's safe to say that they were happy with everything...
 
 photo DSCN6733_zps62a8e916.jpg
 
 
 photo DSCN6729_zpsea313b07.jpg
 
 
 photo DSCN6735_zps5fa2a013.jpg
 
  The Easter Bunny even left a little something for Josh and I...
 
 photo DSCN6728_zpsbf7085e9.jpg
 
I'd have to say that the Easter Bunny has good taste in purses...I love the color!
 
Even though Easter is a fun time for the kids with their baskets, we always remind them why we really celebrate this time of year.  They all know that Easter is all about Jesus Christ and his resurrection and it's cute to listen to them talk about that while they're going through their baskets.  As long as they remember to think of Christ always, they'll be truly happy.
 
HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments: